Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alvin Greene for Senator Rap Video

Alvin Greene, South Carolina Democratic nominee for the U.S. Senate and official friend of BLOG released his first campaign ad today, a rap video personally written and directed by Greene:


The video highlights Greene's positions on justice and education and includes a "diss" against Greene's opponent, incumbent republican Sen. Jim DeMint. Will the momentum generated by Alvin Greene's daring viral video be enough to put him over the top in November? Some sources say yes.


(Personal note about my long absence: I haven't been fired, trust me! I've just been abusing labor laws that for some reason allow me to smoke pot all day without doing any work and still get paid if I have a doctor's note. Thanks Obama!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting