Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Posts by Sir Eptitious Lee are for a gay faggot indeed


I don't want to be seen as causing a ruckus or a drama or anything because I don't expect that useless fucking diphtheria-cradler to really care to read my shining golden comedy bulllets because he is so barren of good taste and happy times. It doesn't help his mother abused him and he will be the biggest crying man person ever in the world, god do I not like him. No one likes him. Fuck I hate him and you should to- if you're worth knowing you already do hate him and if you like him you shouldn't be reading this blog I hate you. If you haven't made your mind up I will give you two choices- hate

he slanders beautiful woman with amazing steps Lindsay Lohan, who is a golden lagoon of tremendous talent. did he not ever see award-winning smash "I know who killed me" where she played two people at once? no actor not even marlon brando could do that but she could without a computer because she is two people and who is

2 comments:

Sir Eptitious Lee said...

Man, I was waiting for a joke & none came. Mediocre post : /

HalflifeCrysis said...

"he slanders beautiful woman with amazing steps Lindsay Lohan"

that was actualy kinda true :/

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting