Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diane, I have uncovered BLOGcast #3.

(Click above for download)

I've been deep undercover for weeks now. Today I came the closest I expect I ever will to meeting one of my new online acquaintances. He refers to himself only as "The Rev. Gay Chromes", although I suspect this to be a pseudonym of sorts.

He knew my investigations into the dark underbelly of the World Wide Web involve an association with an extremely popular "blog", and promised to provide me with useful information in the form of an audio recording as long as I promise it be posted online, presumably in order to further his career.


As suspected, finding the dropoff location was going to be an issue. I suggested he share the audio file using some sort of proxy to conceal his identity, but I suppose the old ways are sometimes the best.


 Eventually I located the tree stump in which the tape was to be hidden. What would I find therein?


Aha! I spy a snaplock bag. Note to field agents: always make sure your dropoffs are weatherproof!



And here lay my prize. I'm sending the original to head office for analysis, of course, but I also attach a digitization of the contents for easy analysis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting