Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best dad blog 7/25/10:



All and all had a great weekend, nothing major happend on friday just watched my dodgers lose (again) and saw that we got barnes and Ratliff with the mothat fuckin LAKERS BITCH THREEE-PEAT
Excited. I can't wait till


Sorry phone haha I type like i am doing stuff in rea
Ugh suprised I got the kids tonight! not so much suprise, as in I had other things to do and they were dumped on me. lol, I love my kids though, no big thing. They are getting so big, my oldest can ardictulate words since he's in first grade and knows the beer from soda atleast now.
Haha, you should've seen frankies face when I told him to get me a beer. Frank came back all pussy footing around and i was like " noo bitch i asked my son, you retard, double tf isting keeps you interesting"

It was coke classic, an mirror status. Anyways sporscenter is on dun an dun dun a dunahah kids are sleepin and i'm about to be nintendo wii'n after the top 10 plays

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a bit distracted by Black Mamba's tongue action while I was trying to focus on the editorial of the blog. I'm sorry what were you saying again?

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting