Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BLOG SPECIAL REPORT

we have just lost writer Puma Jones (aka @Charming_Turd, account now sadly deleted) over some sort of drama. i think its cos i hid a post of his that i was getin some bad feedback about.

in the interest of fairness, here is the delete post, undeited. u be the judge!

Some things I've learned over the years by Puma Jones

Hey there, young snaps. Come sit on my front porch and let me lay some good old 50's style knowledge on your pert little ass. I've eaten out of my share of chum buckets, and been around the old carousel enough to have picked up some real gems over the years. You want some Werthers? Sit tight while I give you codgers a little knowledge worth more than any handjob or car stereo you can whip up.

  • Skeletons do not have butts. Odds are, if it has no butt, it is a skeleton.
  • Don't answer stupid questions. You'll only invite more. It's like pulling handkerchiefs out of a clown's asshole, and believe me, in the war, I did my share of that on both ends.
  • Generally, if everyone else is scared, it's OK to be scared too, unless you're the one with the gun in your hands and the stocking on your head.
  • A good chunk of humanity's innate majesty died when ol' Chuck Heston did.
  • In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.). Remember how lucky that makes you that you live in America... the dickest country ever.
  • I know you kids all think you're DJs these days, and you think your music is really the cat's meow, but I'll let you in on a little golden secret: You're not. You're just pink little worms with piercings in unsightly places.
  • On July the 4th, go on out and lynch yourself a brown child. It's as American as apple pie and refusing to die despite old age and bad life choices.
  • Be careful who you split hairs with. They could be one of those Atheists, and my pastor says they get all big and angry and green when you pique them, like that feller in the comic books.
  • When you're curious about something, look into it. That includes the midday sun.
  • Don't ever try to build a house on top of two other houses. Apparently, that's apartments.
  • It's easier for most people to forget your very good qualities when they are mildly inconvenienced by one of the bad ones. All you have to do is shit in one kitchen...
  • Vegetarian = homosexual. We saw it all the time in Da Nang. If you can't kill a baby animal in your hands and nourish yourself on the teat of its death, you're not a man and if I catch you eating salad and only salad I will fuck you with the business end of an M1 Garand until you see things the way The Lord intended.
  • The Chinese. Don't look 'em in the eye. Ever.
Well, kids, it's time for me to take 12 fucking pills for being too old to matter and lay down for a while. I think Matlock's coming on, and besides, don't you kids have paper routes?

You work where? Hot Topic? I'll tell you a hot topic, son... my wife, back when I met her in '47.

[This article is part of BLOG's exclusive coverage of the Puma Jones resignation controversy, a series entitled U Mad? 2010. The full series: 1 2 3 4.]

14 comments:

pumpybeanis said...

that was just awful, charming turd. take a little more pride in your work.

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

"it stinks" -the critic 'jay sherman'

HalflifeCrysis said...

he still has an acct here just as soon as he learns how to be funny

oh wait hes funnier then brendel i forgot..!!1

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

oh god i promised myself i wouldn't smoke herb on a weeknight oh god oh god my cat is going to be so mad

HalflifeCrysis said...

i love you man. i love you

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

john i have an exclusive interview with sasha obama in FOUR HOURS and i'm too high to stop smoking weed. think think what would hunter do? *hyperreal visions of suicide by cannon flash through imagination*

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

damn it this could be my big scoop, my ticket out of this dump and back to the big leagues. if i can just get sasha on the record saying her father was born in kenya, it'll be cocktail parties with david brooks and skinny dipping with the shrivers from here on out

HalflifeCrysis said...

if u screw the pooch on this on m8 im not gonna be hapy. we dont need 2 puma jones incidents in 1 day. this is a young blog, it need time to blosom & mature b4 i start monetizing and reprint every1s funniest shit under my own copywrite on lulu

Never go to www.schizonaut.com,

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

Oh Jesus, I can't even remember if Sasha is the black one

HalflifeCrysis said...

i am never lettin sharyn anywhere near u. fuckin lost cause if i didnt know u better

basicaly ur & sharyns drug habit is the reason were not having a BLOGmeet this year. nice one guys

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

i don't even know what a blogmeat is and i can't see my hands so i don't even know how i'm typing right now, oh god is it some ecstasy

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

did sharyn say anything about me

HalflifeCrysis said...

she wants to smoke up w/u and im not lettin this hapen. shes too young for u & u need to take ur recovery srsly b4 its too late :(

Sir Eptitious Lee said...

Pretty uptight man, amirite?

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting