Wednesday, June 23, 2010

April's Hot Hot Spot #1: Elke Sommer

"Elke Sommer And The Figure To Die For"

Hi there internet friends! My name is April and I've been hired in the capacity of foreign correspondent because of my encyclopedic knowledge of Elke Sommer & Brigitte Bardot.

HalflifeCrysis says that I would bring some valuable assets to the team. I'm not so sure what he meant by that but rest assured I will make you smile. So, I'm not some one dimensional shallow girl that only reports on blonds. I also have reported on brunette bombshells like Gina Lollobrigida (probably because I was breast fed as a baby) and so many others. So you see I'm fairly well rounded.

While doing research into the Swedish Royal wedding of Princess Victoria I met people from this site. They were so friendly and playful that I just had to be a member of the team. They invited me back to their hotel room and we drank and played cards all night. The odd thing was these rules about removing articles of clothes after each round. I've never played poker before but apparently I lose if I have more numbers of cards with the queen on it than they have cards with matching numbers on them. I will be playing this game some more to get better at it. And hopefully some of you out there will help me practice while I learn the rules.

And so that you don't think I spend my whole life thinking and writing about beautiful people and fashion I will write some scholarly articles here for you. I was thinking maybe about "Summer Fun: Tank Tops vs. Tube Tops". You see?

I spend a lot of time sitting by the pool with my laptop so I'll be sure to be able to bring lots of smiles and happy faces to you the readers! Wish me luck!


If you have any ideas or topics for me to write about then don't be
bashful and send me messages and I'll be sure to think about them.

2 comments:

HalflifeCrysis said...

uhhhh april u werent meant to talk about the strip poker and stuff but ur an asset to the blog so ill let it slide this time ok? nice post anyway :)

Frank Gorp said...

Mr. HalflifeCrysis. Oh, so sorry about that. Now I understand what they meant when they said it was all undercover investigative journalism. You live and learn I guess?

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting