Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Greetings from The Ghost of Arlen Specter


Hey there fellow blogonauts, The Ghost of Arlen Specter here! Today I officially joined the awesome crew here at Schizonaut.com: Your Source for News, Views, Sports, Nightlife, LGBT Issues, and Celebrity Gossip. I'll be your Political Editor, responsible for such regular features as "Weekly Political Roundup," "The Corral," "Maestro the Time-Traveling Wizard Who Predicts Election Outcomes," our high-octane debate segment "Kvetch Zone," and, every Friday, "The Weekly Corral Roundup."

And there's really no better time to be writing about politics than right now, in the heat of a scorching summer midterm primary season. Closed primaries, open primaries, caucuses, party conventions, closed party conventions: you name it, we're on it. Just last night, Alabama Democrats chose State Agricultural Commissioner Ron Sparks over Rep. Arthur Davis to be their gubernatorial nominee by a landslide margin. The result is a huge blow to President Barack Obama, who, like Davis, is a black man. Stay tuned right here for all the latest about these sizzling primary elections, coming at you at breakneck speed.

Before I close, I really want to thank HalflifeCrysis for giving me this opportunity. He knows that I've been going through a long period of sexual malaise for which I have received experimental counseling. And rest assured, John, that my marijuana addiction will never affect the quality of my work. And unlike when I told that to the Washington Post, that's a promise.

So I'll see you... at the polls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting