Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mexico is underrated.

Estaba hablando con John sobre cómo ahora los 90's son the real shit, like, just because those 90's teenager kids have grown up, they think that when they were babies (literally) things were cool just because they remember clarissa lo explica todo, la vida moderna de otro, oye arnold, entre otros, yo también recuerdo esos programas but that does not mean they were the real shit, the best years the world has had... NOT!

What's with this girl? why the fuck is she writting spanish stuff!? because I'm messican, yo. I don't know what you guys think about Mexico, but I think you all see on the internetz that is really fucked up, worst than Irak and shit, guess what? IT IS hahaha, but it's also a beautiful 3rd world country full of hallucinogenics and colorful celebrations, awesome food, tequila, salsa, cool weather, fiesta, piñatas, más tequila, what else do I need to be happy? feliz, feliz, alegre, alegre!

Well that was a little introduction of myself, I also have a grrrls music blog called virgenes y solteras I guess I'll write here pronto when I have something interesante to write about.

2 comments:

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

You know I was very involved in the No Wave scene in the year between my graduation from Columbia and my nervous breakdown from marijuana abuse. At some point during this period William F Buckley spat on me live on his show, but it might have been on the street, I'm not sure. Welcome to the crew! Blog on!!

Frank Gorp said...

My friend Consuela is from Mexico. She is bright and pretty. Never has a hard time getting someone to take her for a fun time around town.

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting