Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Diane, I am now a "blogger".

I wasn't sure what to make of this assignment, but Gordon assured me that "YOU ARE OUR MAN ON OTHER WORLDS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO BRASS TACKS COOP". So here I am, investigating the World Wide Web. I have no idea what characters I may encounter in my travels, but my research indicates I should blend in smoothly, as most inhabitants of this parallel reality share my enthusiasm for coffee and donuts. My first mission: to infiltrate what is known as a "forum" or "message board" and glean what I can about its members and their activities. First, some push-ups and another cup o' joe. I get the feeling this could be my longest and most dangerous assignment yet.

Oh, and Diane - this MacBook is, if you don't mind me saying, a damn fine piece of machinery. Heartening to see good ol' US ingenuity at its finest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting