Monday, June 21, 2010

Sharyn's Stoner Sex Tips!

HI!! My is Sharyn Tate and HalflifeCrysis has brought me on board as BLOG's official stoner-sex-ed columnist. Actually, the words he used where more along the lines of "Hey Sharon! You're a total slut, right? Will you write about it for my blog if I hook you up with some nice bud?" Ha ha! Just kidding, John would never have anything to do with that stuff, and he's still trying to help Ghost of Arlen Specter through a rough patch with the demon weed, so you won't see him aiding-and-abetting my habit. But BLOG is one big happy family - dysfunctional sure, and there's the occasional beating, but generally we're very supportive of Arlen's efforts. Godspeed, Sir.

John said there were two problems that needed resolving: (1) we need a high-functioning stoner to redress the anti-drug bias here at BLOG, and (2) we need a sex column to spice things up, and no-one will be interested if it's not a "hot chick" (uh, thanks John, I guess).

So that's where I come in : Sharyn Tate, your resident stoner sex advice columnist. I'll be scouring the web offering my services and soliciting stoner sex questions over the coming weeks, and keep checking back here with the results! The web is overrun with basement-dwelling "involuntarily celibate" stoners, so I'm here to offer whatever guidance I can. No problem is too big or too small. Well, maybe too small.

Meanwhile, for those of you who doubt my credentials, here's a quick shot of me having some fun with my girl friends. Plenty more where that came from..!

Postscript: Sharyn is currently conducting research on the some popular anonymous imageboards, but also welcomes your questions in the comment section for this post. Keep 'em coming, guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get rid of my heteronormative urge to procreate?

Sharyn Tate said...

Great question! I'll address that in my next post after I have time to wiki "heteronormative!"

Anonymous said...

i dont do drugs and also im virgin

Sharyn Tate said...

Well my advice thread elsewhere 404'd but I got a bunch of questions out of it, so stay tuned for my next update! :)

Anonymous said...

drugs are bad, imma do all o dem so u dont have to

The Ghost of Arlen Specter said...

Welcome aboard Sharyn, sorry about what happened between us last year! Hope you can find it in your heart to one day forgive me!!

Frank Gorp said...

oh people. there are so many fun things to do in life without wasting it on drugs. I can show you an hour of Bikini waxing that will make your head spin. Think about it.

Post a Comment

say a thing about this blog posting